Describe your OTP in the most vague and shittiest way possible.
confused german oc trash
i like blonde skinny german fuckboys?
real talk tho: he’s a fantastic oc, a balanced and charming personality, great backstory and a very heartwarming disposition. he’s come a long way in development since i watched my friend make them from start to now and hell.
although i’m pretty bias as i love all her ocs
Give me a pairing and a number and I’ll draw them kissing.
(don’t know if this is already out there, but I suddenly felt like doing it)
- on the forehead
- on the nose
- on the cheek
- on the eyelids
- on the ear
- on the lips (cute)
- on the lips (passionate)
- on the chin
- on the neck
- on the shoulder
- on the back
- on the hand
- on the foot
- on the leg
- on the chest/torso
- on the butt
- on the naughty-bits
oh enom! talk steak to me! my preferred marinade is mixing a little jack daniels, soy sauce, mustard, brown sugar, lea and perrins, a little garlic and pepper. Marinade that shit for a good set of hours and grill to perfection. My dad never steered me wrong :P
holy shit calm down
Tag game: Characters who share the same personality type as you.
Rules: Find out what characters share the same personality type as you here and list the characters that you find relevant below.
Then tag five friends and let them know you tagged them!
If you don’t know your personality type, take the test here.
- Monkey D. Luffy from One Piece
- Peregrin Took (“Pippin”) from The Lord of the Rings
- Cat from Red Dwarf
- Sayaka Miki from Puella Magi Madoka Magica
- Capt. James T. Kirk from Star Trek: The Original Series
- Moira Brown from Fallout 3
- The eponymous Don Quixote
- Numbuh 3 (Kuki Sanban) from Codename: Kids Next Door
- Harleen Quinzel (Harley Quinn) from BatmanDAMNIT toastyjane tag me why don’t you.